Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Geo - The Over Excess EP

Straight from your boy Geo! Always with the jokes!:

"I’m still a student(for the next few weeks at least), I still drink way too much, and I continue to be inspired by Alcohol and various other substances. So in order to celebrate my love of music and everything alcoholic I put together ANOTHER free EP for you to enjoy. If you missed the previous edition you can check it out here, but this is “The Over Excess EP”. Again 8 banging Grime instrumentals, all in 320kpbs as standard, along with 4 bonus tracks just for the hell of it."

Tracklist:
Shangralah
Famalam
Flared
Relentless
Rubicon VIP
Yoga
Partake in the Par
Willow
Maximum Karnage(Bonus)
One Finger Skank(Bonus)
Dark Runson – Feng shui(Bonus)
Last Locks – Tactical Nuke(Bonus)

Download Geo "The Over Excess EP" HERE

and follow Geo on twitter HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment